BLOG INFO

WELCOME TO 'DISNEY 4 FANS'

OWNER : CUTIESAPPHI
CO-WEBBIE : DISNEYLOVE

EMAIL US : disney4fans@yahoo.in

WE DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL THE THINGS PUT UP ON THE SITE ARE FOR PROMORTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.IF WE ARE VIOLATING ANYTHING THEN CONTACT US AT OUR E-MAIL ID.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ANYTHING PUT UP ON THIS SITE OR YOU WILL BE SUED. WE CAN FIND OUT WHO LINKED OUR LINKS. BEWARE !!!

EMILY OSMENT'S INTERVIEW BY DISNEYDREAMING

Disney Dreaming got the amazing opportunity to talk to Emily Osment today! She told us about her new single titled “All The Way Up,” and even talked about her album which comes out in 2010!

We took a lot of the questions we asked her straight from you guys – you were very curious if Emily had a celebrity crush and if she would be going on tour when her album releases. Check out her answers to your questions below:

Are you a PC person or a Mac person?

“Mac.”

Chocolate or Vanilla?

“Chocolate.”

Coke or Pepsi?

“Coke.”

Favorite Color?

“Blue.”

Zac Efron or Robert Pattinson?

“Tom York.” (Tom is the lead singer and songwriter of the group Radiohead.)

What made you decide to move from TV into music?

“I was kind of doing both for as long as i can remember. I love music more than anything else. I had been writing and playing music since i was little…It was about three years ago when I decided i wanted to make this official…It’s been so much fun, I’ve been able to work with some amazing people.”

What does your new song "All the way Up" mean to you?

“That song was written about a year ago and I recorded the final recording three or four months ago. I wrote it with Tony Fagenson and Max Collins….When we first wrote it we wanted to write a song about breaking out…A lot of kids can connect with that because we all have strange habits.

What is the music video for the song “All The Way Up” going to be like?

“The video was so fun, Push Play (the band) plays my band…We’re buddies…It was really fun we shot it in a mock apartment where you could see whats going on in every room…I’m playing music upstairs and you can see how it’s effecting all the rooms below.”

Emily Osment had a role in Push Play’s latest music video for their song Midnight Romeo.

Emily’s music video for her new single “All The Way Up” will be releasing exclusively on Yahoo Monday, August 24th and everywhere else on the 25th.

The music video was directed by Roman White, who has also directed videos for Billy Ray Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Push Play’s “Midnight Romeo” video.

Will you be going on tour when your album comes out?

“I really hope so! I finally got my band together, they are the sweetest guys ever…I’m actually rehearsing today. I hope all this rehearsing is going to good use!”

Did you write any of the songs on the album?

“I co-wrote every song on the album,” which took Emily two years to do!

What type of music is on your upcoming album?

“The songs on the album are from four different people, I wrote with four different people, and they all had to fit on the album together…I kind of just did my own thing. I listen to a lot of Alanis Morissette, I kind of got inspired from her and her song “Jagged Little Pill” …There’s a lot of edge to (Emily’s album)…I love hearing the guitars and the drums in the songs.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

REQUESTS FORM

Name:
Email Address:
What request you have for ?
What is your request ?

create web form